I'm so sick of my job. Especially catherine. Sorry that I was late, atleast I had the courtesy to call and tell you I'd be late. Yeah, I woke up thismorning and decided 'hey, I'm going to have an appointment today and be half an hour late for work just to piss you off.' Obviously she doesn't get that I refuse to loose my life to Sobeys like her. Luckily, Michelle made my night a lot better. She's a foo, and I love workin with her (:
Last night, Corey totally randomly went off about his ex-girlfriend and how he dated her for three years and asked her to marry him and she left, and about how he doesn't know what he wants anymore because he doesn't want to get hurt again. I thought it was really rad that he trusted me enough to have a random heart to heart, but I think it's a little messed up how he, a twenty year old male, was asking me, a sixteen year old female, for advice. But I'm glad I give off the 'you can trust me' vibe, because people can trust me. Sometimes I just wish I was a little bit more of a bitch and didn't let things slid off me so easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment