Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three [112?]

So, I'm pretty sure that my scale is broken. I stepped on thismorning and it first read 148, then i tried again (as i'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to gain like, thirty pounds overnight) and it read 105, so I tried again and it read 112, which sounds plausable, as that's what it was yesterday, but I don't know for sure.
I kinda wish I didn't put my measurements on the gurl board, cause everybody's like bla bla bla you measured your bust wrong. And I'm like, I think it's a little more accurate to measure what it actually is then do some fk'd up math shit to figure it out. Ever think that maybe my boobs are bigger then my freakishly small frame? Yeah, so shut up with all your technicallities. My question wasn't 'Is this how to measure yourself', it was are these abnormal. People piss me off. And your right, twelve inches is freaky small. Sorry that I typed it wrong and it's actually 21! I just deleted the post, so I don't have to admit I was wrong. Somebody'll probably just call me an asshole. PS. I know I'm fat for my bone structure. Don't tell me I'm not.

No comments: