Friday, April 24, 2009

Six. [111.5]

Today has already been a roller coaster.
The ups:
  • I got paid $399 last night, and I don't even remember working that much.
  • I got a 95% on the written part of my physics test, making my mark a 93%.
  • I had a delicious drink for breakfast.

The downs:

  • I had to sit through another boring science class, where we do everything at a snails pace.
  • I have to give my dad $400 for my trip to vancouver.
  • There was an extra .5 today. Damn chocolate.
  • I have nothing to do again this class, as I'm waiting again for an email from my so called teacher.

Never, ever, EVER take any classes by distance learning over the internet. It is the biggest waste of time of my life, not to mention I'm taking a really retarded class. Turns out experimental psychology is more experiments and much much less psychology then I expected. I have to wait almost every day for an email from my marker or teacher, and when I ask questions, they always reply with answers that are compleatly irrelivent and not at all the question I asked, often not even dealing with the assignment I'm working on. Like seriously, maybe I should be teaching you how to read and comprehend things. Think a little more.

Tonight theres like, a sleep over thing at the school for the Interact club I'm in, and I'm pretty sure there'll be a hella big amount of temptation, including pizza, banana splits, and crepes. Thats the one part I'm not so much looking forward too.

No comments: